Wednesday, October 20, 2010

gifts

Just got home from a wonderful night of yoga, Indian food, and laughter with friends.  It's been a hard week emotionally for both Michael and I, and I was craving yoga, and the focus and grounding it provides me.  On the way home I was thinking about all the things Luka has given us. 
Michelle our doula, who I instantly knew had to be part of my life when I met her.
A new depth to my relationship with my husband. 
A new outlook on my life and the spiritual world around me.
That I am capable of anything, and no one can stand in my way.
Laughter; that even in the darkest times, we have the ability to laugh.
New friends, who have reached out and provided their love and support.
Old friends, who have shared their grief and the hope for the future.
Family, who have blessed us with their kindness and given us the strength to move forward.
And Love. Absolute pure and unconditional love, which in the end is all that matters.
Thank you my little Luka. Although I am not able to hold you, I know your gentle spirit is carrying me along this unbelievable journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment